Calvin Augustin's Consulting Resume
- Three Masters Degrees
- Masters of Science in Management of Information Systems, University of Pittsburgh (2004)
- MBA, University of Pittsburgh (1997)
- Masters in Psychology, University of Northern Colorado (1977)
- BS in Business Administration, University of North Carolina (1969)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Business Growth Alliance with 2 years experience as the CIO.
- Consulting - Senior Consultant at Source Company. Analyst and consultant for the Strategic Plans department of US Airways.
- Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) - Training Center Evaluator (TCE) on B-777 and B-787 Dreamliner. Designated Aircrew Program Designee (APD) on the B-757, B-767, and F-100 aircraft with over 10 years of experience. Administer oral, simulator, and flight examinations for ATP ratings.
- Federal Officer - Federal Flight Deck Officer (FFDO) responsible for the safety of the flight deck.
- Flight Experience - Fifty six years of aviation experience ranging from flying the fastest airplane in the world, (SR-71), to commercial aircraft domestically and internationally.
- Flight Instruction - Fifty one years of flight instructor experience in the United States Air Force, for a major airline, and for Boeing in positions ranging from primary instructor to manager of evaluation departments.
Air Transport International
- Boeing B-757 and B-767 Instructor and Check Airman.
- Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 instructor pilot and TCE teaching in ground school and full motion simulator in US, Asia, Australia, and Europe.
Business Growth Alliance
- CIO of an alliance with 10 business entities and partnerships.
- Senior Consultant involved with clients with businesses between 20M and 80M gross revenue that are privately owned (Jan 2005 to present).
- Instructor/check pilot and FAA examiner on B757 / 767 aircraft (1999 to 2007). Instructing both domestic and internationally.
- Instructor/check pilot and FAA examiner on the F 100 aircraft. (1990 to 1999)
- Instructor/check pilot on the B737 200. Instructed and evaluated pilots in both the simulator and aircraft. (1989 1990)
- First Officer and/or Captain on the DC 9, BAC 111, B737 200, and B737 300/400. (1981 1989)
McDonnell Douglas Corporation
- Engineer on the F 18 program. Responsible for coordination between the U. S. Navy and McDonnell Douglas on pre-production design issues. (1980 1981)
- United States Air Force
- Retired from the USAF Reserves as a Lt. Colonel in 1996 with over 23 years of service.
- SR 71 command pilot and Chief of T 38 Standardization and Evaluation at Beale AFB. (1978 1980)
- Instructor of American and International students in advanced jet training. Served as Chief of T 38 Standardization and Evaluation, Chief of Squadron Check Section, Flight commander, Chief Supervisor of Flying, and Squadron Scheduler at Reese AFB. (1974 1978)
- B 52 aircraft commander. Flew 128 combat sorties during 4 tours in Southeast Asia. (1970 1974)
Medals and Awards
- 3 Distinguished Flying Crosses
- 2 Meritorious Service Medals
- 8 Air Medals
- Vietnam Service Medal
- Republic Vietnam Gallantry Cross with Device
- Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal
- Instructor Pilot of the Year at Reese AFB, Texas
- Eagle Scout
© 2010-23. Calvin Augustin. All rights reserved.